Immune support never tasted so good! We've made our delicious Probiotic Immune Booster even tastier with this snack bar recipe. So get creative, and know that the food you're eating is giving back to your body's natural defenses! Order online and skip a trip to the store with these snack bars that are easy to make right at home!
Makes: 10 bars
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
2 cups Nature’s Garden Probiotic Immune Booster
½ cup crispy rice cereal
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp flax seeds
¼ cup brown rice syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Melted coconut oil, for greasing
Dark chocolate, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8x8inch (20cmx20cm) baking pan with baking paper, and generously grease with melted coconut oil.
2. Combine Nature’s Garden Probiotic Immune Booster, cereal, chia seeds, flax seeds, brown rice syrup, and vanilla in a bowl.
3. Transfer to the greased baking dish, and press down firmly using the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the nuts begin to turn golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven, and let cool in the pan.
6. Cut into 10 bars, and drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.