These Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats are a healthy way to start off your mornings! The chocolate and cherries form a mouthwatering combo that will keep you feeling satisfied for hours. (Recipe by @TheBalancedWhisk)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 servings
- 1/3 c Oats, rolled
- 15 g Protein Powder, chocolate
- 1/2 c Milk, plant based
- 1/3 c Cauliflower, riced
- 2 tbsp Nature’s Garden Probiotic Tart Cherries, dried
- 1 tbsp Hazelnut butter
- In a mason jar pour in oats to the bottom as the base layer.
- Add milk then protein powder to the jar.
- Lastly add riced cauliflower and cherries.
- Give it a stir or place the lid of the mason jar on and give it a shake to combine all of the ingredients together.
- Allow to sit in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
- Top off each serving with some additional cherries and hazelnut butter!
Looking to get the most out of your dried fruit? Check out Nature's Garden Probiotic Fruit range!