It's safe to say we all crave crispy finger foods! But how can we have them without soaking them in a bunch of oil and eating all the extra flour and bread crumbs? We have a solution for you!
Try this Spicy (Air Fryer) Bang Bang Shrimp recipe- Breaded in Nature's Garden Keto Snack Mix for extra flavor and crunch without the unnecessary carbs from traditional bread crumbs.
(Recipe by @thebalancedwhisk)
- 1/2 lb Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c Nature's Garden Keto Snack Mix
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Season the shrimp with the seasonings.
- Place the flour, eggs, and coating of choice in three separate small shallow bowls.
- One by one dip each shrimp in the flour, then the eggs, and the mix last.**
- Spray the shrimp with cooking oil to lock in the topping.
- Add the shrimp to the Air Fryer basket, do not overcrowd.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side or until crisp.
Are you using Nature's Garden ingredients in your home-cooking? Share your recipes with us! Follow and tag @NaturesGardenUS!
If I don’t have an air fryer for the bang bang shrimp can I bake them
And what is the keto snack mix where can I get that