What’s better than making some Chocolate bark this Christmas? Adding Nature’s Garden Rocky Road Trail Mix of course! Remove the hassle from baking, with this festive - rocky road - showstopper!
1 bag of Nature’s Garden Rocky Road Trail Mix
3 cups of dark chocolate chips
2 cups of milk chocolate chips
1. In a bowl add the dark chocolate chips. Microwave in 20 second intervals stirring in between until the chocolate has melted.
2. In a bowl add the milk chocolate chips. Microwave in 20 second intervals stirring in between until the chocolate has melted.
3. On a parchment paper-lined sheet tray evenly sprinkle 2 cups of Nature’s Garden Rocky Road Trail Mix . Pour the dark chocolate evenly over the trail mix. Repeat with the milk chocolate. Spread the chocolate into an even layer with a spoon or spatula. Create a marbled look in the chocolate with the edge of the spoon or spatula. Sprinkle the rest of the trail mix evenly over the chocolate.
4. Refrigerate the Nature’s Garden Rocky Road Bark until it has hardened.
5. Break apart the bark into small pieces or cut into bars with a sharp knife.
6. Store in a plastic bag or an airtight container in the refrigerator.