Even if you just go to the football watch party for the food, you can still indulge in some healthy football snacks. Mix in some of the healthy snacks with the treats, and you’ve got yourself a balanced plate.
If you are looking for keto game day snacks or football game food ideas, look no further. We have compiled a list for you of some indulgent options mixed with some creative, healthier alternatives.
Game Day Snacks: Healthy and Indulgent
After indulging in a delicious snack spread during a football game, you may not feel so light and peppy afterward. Instead, choose snacks that are delicious but don’t leave you feeling sluggish and uncomfortable.
- Charcuterie Board: Load up your favorite platter with fresh fruit, nuts, deli meat, dried fruit, different cheese, mustards, and anything else! Choose a variety of colors and get creative in displaying your work of art.
- Warm Roasted Nuts: Serve warm, roasted nuts that are hot out of the oven. You can season your favorite spread of nuts and almonds and display them in a festive bowl for people to dig in.
- Pepperoni Wrapped Chicken: Season your chicken strips and wrap them in pepperoni for the grill or oven. You can offer this keto game day snack that is sure to dazzle the taste buds.
- Dried Fruit and Chocolate Hummus: Choose a yummy spread of dried apricots, mangos, and apples to dip into chocolate hummus. This indulgent snack is a perfect addition to your game day spread.
- Homemade Trail Mix: Roast your favorite nuts and mix in some roasted blueberries or dried strawberries to create your own twist on trail mix that no one has tasted before.
- Carrot Fries: Cut carrots into skinny sticks. Spray them with pam spray and sprinkle them with your favorite spice mix. Bake them in the oven until they’re perfectly crispy. You can even dip them in a yogurt ranch.
At Nature’s Garden, we offer snacks loaded with antioxidants and omega-3’s, like dried fruit, nuts, and seeds, in delicious mixes. Check out our organic snack packs that you can grab on the way out the door or effortlessly eat in your cozy chair in the comfort of your home.