It’s time to start planning your party, and you may be on the search for Halloween party food. What is a good, spooky party without Halloween-themed food?
With so many dietary restrictions, you want to provide Halloween snack ideas that are suitable for all those in attendance. Take a look at some of these festive options:
Hallow Snack Ideas
Get creative with these Halloween snacks that are good for everyone! Remember to add healthy elements to your indulgent snacks by adding dried fruit or nuts.
- Dracula Dentures: Fold a chocolate cookie in half, line it with licorice, and fill it in with white tic-tacs for the teeth. You can use cashews for yellowed curvy teeth to give Dracula some character.
- Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait: Fill individual cups with your favorite pumpkin yogurt. Add pumpkin seeds, mixed nuts, oats, dried fruit, and more! This filling snack will be sure to impress your guests.
- Monster Candy Bark: Lay out some melted chocolate and fill the chocolate with everything you like: crumbled cookies, chopped nuts, cranberries, and crushed candy. Don’t forget the candy eyeballs. Let the chocolate set in the refrigerator and crack it into the perfect monster bark.
- Mummy Calzones: Wrap your calzones with bands of dough to create the look of a mummy. You can have each guest build their own calzones as an activity.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Season the pumpkin seeds and throw them in the oven until they’re fragrant and toasty. They are the perfect salty side on a healthy snack tray. Remember to keep those pumpkin seeds when you clean out a pumpkin for carving this year.
Put a smile on your guests’ faces by offering festive snacks that will actually fill up their tummies and leave them feeling satisfied. You don’t have to spend hours and hours in the kitchen with these fun ideas.
At Nature’s Garden, we offer healthy snacks that can be added to desserts and snack spreads to provide healthy options. Check out our organic snack packs, including dried fruit, mixed nuts, and trail mix, for the perfect snacking at home or on the go.