Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix is a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your hunger in between meals while staying fully compliant with Keto Diet Guidelines.
The combination of macadamia nuts, pecans, pepitas, almonds and cheese balls is not your typical snack mix and it will definitely leave you wanting more. Also, Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix provides most of its calories from fat and protein and just 5% from net carbs.
Additionally each serving provides specially encapsulated 5 Billion cfu probiotic Howaru Shape B. Lactis B420. In clinical studies consuming 10 billion cfu per day of this probiotic helped beneficial bacteria in the gut and contributed to body weight decrease.
Once you buy a bag of Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix you can try our recipe for Keto Mozzarella Sticks and still have plenty of the Keto Snack Mix leftover!
Our Keto Mozzarella Sticks Recipe is better than any Keto Mozzarella Sticks Recipe you will find because it uses Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix, that has been ground up in the food processor as the “bread crumbs”.
It is super easy to make our Keto Mozzarella Sticks at home, and you only need one cup of Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix, 6 sticks of Mozzarella cheese (you can even use string cheese cut in half), one egg, half a cup of coconut flour, oil for frying, and marinara for serving.
Now the indulgent appetizer you are always tempted to get at restaurants can be made in under 30 minutes in your own kitchen, with a lot less guilt!
Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix is a unique, healthy and versatile addition to your pantry, whether you want to munch on it as a snack or use it for any savory recipe that calls for bread crumbs!
1 cup Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix
8 ounces whole milk mozzarella or 3 mozzarella string cheeses cut in half
½ cup coconut flour Oil for frying Marinara for serving
1. In a food processor add 1 cup of Nature’s Garden Keto Snack Mix and blend until the texture is fine like bread crumbs. Pour the Keto “bread crumbs” into a bowl.
2. Cut the 16 ounce block of mozzarella cheese in half. Slice the 8 ounce block of mozzarella cheese into 3 slices, then cut each slice in half again. Save the other half of the mozzarella block for another batch of mozzarella sticks. You can also use 3 mozzarella string cheeses cut in half.
3. Whisk the egg in a bowl.
4. Place the coconut flour in a bowl.
5. Coat the mozzarella cheese in the coconut flour and tap off any excess flour. Dip the mozzarella into the egg mixture on all sides. Place the mozzarella in the bread crumbs and cover the mozzarella with breadcrumbs on all sides.
6. Heat the oil to 350°F (180°C).
7. Gently drop the mozzarella stick into the hot oil and cook for about 3 minutes or until the mozzarella stick is floating to the top of the oil and is golden brown in color. Remove the mozzarella stick from the oil and place it onto a cooling rack or paper towel to absorb excess oil.
8. Serve the mozzarella sticks immediately with marinara sauce.