Take your banana bread to the next level with added garnishes that are sure to be crowd-pleasers. It’s not easy to find an extreme banana nut bread recipe that is gluten-free. Take a look at this recipe that will leave you feeling satisfied.
Flourless Banana Bread Recipe
If you are tired of the regular banana bread recipes that do not have the satisfying crunch you seek, try adding some garnishes. For example, when you crumble chopped trail mix organic and banana chips on your bread before baking, it will result in a delicious loaf of bread with caramelized chunks of goodness on top.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 cups oats, old-fashioned and gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees on your oven. Spray grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and even all the way through.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Garnish the top with organic banana chips mix and chopped trail mix. The nutty, chewy mix will dazzle and set this bread apart from other banana bread.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the edges pull away from the side, and you can stick a toothpick in, and it comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Mix up your old banana bread recipe with this delicious combination of nutty, banana chip goodness. The moist texture of the bread will combine perfectly with the rich ingredients that you added on top. If you find that you didn’t add enough, you can add fresh trail mix and banana chips after the bread is baked. Change up the recipe to find the portions that you prefer the most.
At Nature’s Garden, you can find a variety of organic snacks that are easy to grab on your way out the door. Our trail mixes, dried fruit, and nut mixes are loaded with antioxidants and omega-3s without the added salt and sugars. Find your favorite combination at Nature’s Garden today.