Everyone loves Pizza! But if you are following a low-carb diet, it is probably one of the foods you have been trying to stay away from. Not anymore! Using roasted Hazelnut flour is a perfect way to make a lower carb crust that is still delicious!
This recipe also uses vegan mozzarella, but feel free to use any your favorite cheeses and toppings.
(Recipe by @moon.and.spoon.and.yum)
1 1/4th cup hazelnut meal (flour)
1 tsp psyllium husk powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup water
2 tbs olive oil
1. Make hazelnut meal by blending a scant 1 cup of roasted hazelnuts until a flour forms.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until a smooth dough forms.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat the dough into a large circle. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven. Top with choice of toppings. Bake for 10-15 minutes longer, or until toppings are melted and the crust is golden.
5. Let cool for a few minutes, slice, serve and enjoy!
Are you using Nature's Garden ingredients in your home-cooking? Share your recipes with us! Follow and tag @NaturesGardenUS!